Aerospace presents one of the most challenging environments for our range of HQW super precision ball bearings. With system reliability and running accuracy of the highest importance, the aerospace industry demands many other performance requirements, including the highest quality standards, minimal maintenance requirements, compact and lightweight designs and utilisation of some of the most sophisticated materials and components available today. HQW meets these challenges in every aspect.
HQW aerospace bearings offer:
• ABEC 7/9 (ISO P4/P2) tolerance standards for the highest precision.
• Superior corrosion resistance using high nitrogen steel X30CrMoN15-1 (HQW designation: SV30).
• A range of over 300 lubricants, offering the perfect selection for any environment.
• Compatibility with high-temperature environments (above 500˚C (932˚F) and high speed running.
• Fully shielded and sealed versions of all bearings to prevent contamination ingress and contain lubrication.
• Bespoke design features where required, including support from our Engineering department from the beginning to end of your project.
Typical aerospace applications include:
• Flight controls/actuation systems.
• Auxiliary power, starters, generators.
• Fuel systems.
• Motors and gearboxes.
• Environmental control systems.
• Navigation systems.